What’s more fun than an adorable pet? An adorkable one! You provide the adorable – we provide the dork. We are your one stop shop for pet portraits of dubious artistic merit.
Kitty Kat Have & Rescue has vet bills to pay and an electrical system in need of upgrade. We have volunteers standing by to draw a portrait of your pet to help raise funds. Here’s the thing – most of us can’t draw our way out of a paper bag. We will do anything to help our kitties, though, and are willing to publicly expose our artistic shortcomings for them.
We do have a few talented artists in our midst. Part of the fun is that you might get lucky and actually get a good portrait. The other part is seeing what depths of hilarity our volunteers sink to attempting to produce something loosely recognizable as your pet.
Please choose a photo of your pet and upload it in the form below. The sillier, the better. Have fun with it!!! Here are some examples of what you can expect!
The boring stuff:
- We are asking a minimum donation of $15.00 for each portrait. But feel free to donate more if you would like! All proceeds go directly to Kitty Kat Haven & Rescue.
- Assume only one pet per portrait. Most of us just aren’t skilled enough to tackle multiple pets in one go. For images containing more than one pet, it will be at the “artists” discretion whether to draw one pet or multiple pets.
- Photographs will be randomly assigned to “Artists”.
- A digital image of the portrait will be emailed to you at the address you provide in the form below. You can pick up the original portrait at Kitty Kat Haven & Rescue in Hoover or Gatos & Beans in Avondale. For an additional charge, we can mail the original to you.
- Please allow a couple of weeks to receive your portrait.
- Kitty Kat Haven & Rescue will keep a digital image of your portrait and will be allowed to use it for marketing and fundraising.
- Portrait entries will be accepted up until 2/14/24.